About Stephanie Jensen
Stephanie received her Masters degree in Social Work from the University of Southern California in 2014. In June of 2020, Stephanie began working on her Masters of Business Administration online through Southern New Hampshire University. She has 5+ years of experience working with adolescents, adults and family systems experiencing mental health and/or chemical health symptoms. Stephanie is trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) to treat symptoms related to trauma, substance use, anxiety, depression, grief, loss and family system dynamics.
Stephanie believes therapy begins with developing a collaborative, therapeutic relationship. Stephanie utilizes a variety of therapy approaches in order to meet the individual needs of each person she works with. Stephanie strives to develop a supportive, warm and goal-oriented environment in each session. Stephanie enjoys spending time with family/friends, being outdoors near water, reading, writing and listening to a variety of podcasts.
Education, Trainings and Affiliations:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Minnesota Board of Social Work (#24283)
- Minnesota Board Approved Supervisor, LICSW
- Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR) Trained
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Trained
- Dialectic Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Trained
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT) Trained
- Master’s Business Administration, Southern New Hampshire University, Current
- Master’s in Social Work, University of California, 2014