About Caitlin Johnson, LICSW
I’ve successfully helped families, caregivers, and kids across a variety of settings. Approaches that I employ depending on my client’s needs include: Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Multi-systemic Therapy and Motivational Interviewing. Client social dynamics including family, strengths, culture and life experiences inform my practice.
I would be honored to work with you to achieve the goals that you believe would create your best life.
Education, Trainings and Affiliations:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Minnesota Board of Social Work (#23591)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) Trained
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Trained
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) Trained
- Master’s Degree in Social Work (MSW), Augsburg University
- National Association of Social Workers member
Therapeace Counseling, LLC
Send an email
905 Jefferson Ave
Saint Paul, MN 55102